Wednesday 28 August 2013

Yarn wrapped floor lamp

My husband, really loves to buy stuff online,  i LOVE recycling. And there came one day, a parcel, a really long nice and sleek cardboard box. As soon my eyes fell on the packaging box, it was magical.. like in the movies with violins in the background, wind hustling through.. and an idea!--box-cutout-yarn-Lampshade! tadaaa...
I ran to get my bag of yarn, and started wrapping around.. oh, it took me an eternity to finish it, but, hey, it came out good right?
And here comes my favorite part- Christmas light garlands!


This one served as a colorful object in the corner during mornings, and a floor lamp during nights.
I love the whole effect of light passing through yarn, soft.
And i am happy that i was able to Recycle stuff and give a whole new definition to it.
Talking about recycling, i have done a lot of recycling stuff. I never got a chance to post about it.. will do it soon.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment