Wednesday 4 September 2013

Its recycled eh?

Hello..As i mentioned in my earlier post, i LOVE recycling!
One day, i was just browsing, and i came upon something really amazing. Yarn made out of plastic bags! I had to try it! I keep all the grocery bags usually to throw the trash out, so naturally had a LOT of grocery bags. Learnt how to make plastic yarn, also learnt that its called PLARN, and got started with it. Plarn Doilies yet again!

We had an old picture frame, which looked antique, without a backing. That's when husband and me thought of making the project 100% recycled.

Oh yeah, my husband occasionally helps me in doing some stuff, like framing and putting it on the wall. ;)

So.., for the backing, we used one of the packing box sheet, covered with another contrasting color grocery bag! and voila! Recycled art! I love how the colors got distributed and created a design.

No comments:

Post a Comment