Monday 12 August 2013

Just born!



Once upon a time, a little birdie found this little nest for its baby eggs, it said, no home could be as beautiful as this. She laid its eggs, waited and waited, and one day, a little baby chick, broke its shell, and called, "Mamma!"  :)

And hearing to that, another egg shook and cracked, and there was one more!
The mother birdie wondered, "what about my third egg? We will have to wait and see.."



 

My love for amigurumi and crochet is increasing day by day. I took some help from here and improvised a bit. let me know how you liked it?




8 comments:

  1. I haven't met any creative person as you dear!!! Every time you surprise me and makes me happy... Rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aparna akka.. :) lot more to do.. Lot more to improvise.. :)

      Delete
  2. loved it KAVYA ..
    u are simply too good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply love your work! You are doing an amazing job ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kavsi....as i always say.....AWWEEESOME....

    ReplyDelete