Tuesday 23 July 2013

Crochet- the beginning

"It all started on one fine day, when i was 8 yrs old, my mum, called me and my sister, and introduced us to the world of Crochet. No no, i dint start right then. It took me 18 more years to hold the hook back again!

"Well, you see, my Schooling and Bachelors degree came in the way. After that my life was just as busy as a bee, working years in offices, never really realizing what i was missing in my life and all of a sudden, it hit me.

I went back home and asked.."Ma, can you teach me to crochet?" I fell in love with it. AGAIN.

And my first ever project, dedicated to you ma! :)











If you are wondering where i learnt making the flowers, see here.
She did some really awesome stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kavya!
    Congrats on the blog. I enjoyed reading it and love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pramila, :) keep visiting often!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete