Monday 21 October 2013

Crazy over minions!

Who hasn't gone crazy over those cute little yellow creatures! The moment i saw them in the movie, Despicable me, i wished there was more about the minions! And my prayers have been heard, a large dose of minions in the second part! All i did was "awwww" the entire movie. So, thats it. I want it. Now.

I went and searched in Google for minion patterns, there were many many many versions of them, since my knowledge of crochet was increasing day by day, i understood the basic construction of how its made, plus a little help from here and started doing one of my own little buddy. Let me show you how much fun he had!







You like me. dont you? :P







In the mean while..
I made a 'puppet version' of the minion for my 3 yr old nephew and he loved it! He just kept singing "bananaaaaa.... Potatonaaa..." He he he..














I have another nephew who is 7 years, and he is into "Iron man" phase. So i made a glove for him too.. a modified version of the iron man gloves by Tia Davis. Apparently, my sister had bought him a iron man mask, we would all know that he had a blast with the set!

















Thats it for now, see you later with my next project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment